Reserving The Gazebo on the SquareTown of Franklin, North Carolina
About the Gazebo on the Square
Located in the heart of Downtown Franklin, NC, the Gazebo on the Square serves as the centerpiece of many actitivies including Pickin' on the Square, Festivals and many other events.
Reserving the Gazebo on the Square
Reservations must be received a minimum of two (2) weeks prior to reserve date. The Gazebo in unavailable for rental from the 3rd week in November until New Year's Day.
Requirements for Reserving Gazebo:
- ) Reservations are on a first come first serve basis.
- ) If you need a sound system you are responsible for set up and break down of system.
- ) If trash is generated from your event clean up and trash removal is required.
- ) If your event needs additional trash cans request those from Town Hall in advance.
- ) If your event requires a Street closing fill out separate form and Town Council must approve.
- ) Applicant must check with Franklin Police Chief to ensure all safety protocols are adhered too.
To Reserve the Gazebo on the Square Click Here to » Download Gazebo Reservation Form in PDF Format, complete and return to Franklin Town Hall at 95 East Main Street in Downtown Franklin, NC.
REQUESTING STREET CLOSURES
Some events require street closures. All street closings must be presented to the Franklin Town Council for approval. All requests must be submitted to the Town Manager no later than one week prior to the scheduled Town Council meeting. The Franklin Town Council meets the first Monday of each month at 6:00 p.m. in the Town Hall Boardroom located at 95 East Main Street, Franklin, NC 28734.
To request a road closure for a special event click here to » Download Street Closure Request Form (PDF Format)
Should you have further questions, please call (828) 524-2516.