Reserving Memorial ParkIncorporated 1855
About Franklin Memorial Park
Memorial Park is located at 488 W Main Street, Franklin NC. This park is rented out daily with the hours of 10:00 am to 10:00 pm. See availability calendar at the bottom of this page.
To rent the building and outside pavilion you can call town of Franklin 828-524-2516. See the rental calendar at the bottom of this page for dates already reserved. When renting the building it cannot be for profit purposes. Reasons to rent building can be but not limited to, are birthdays, baby showers, etc. The cost is a $75.00 rental fee and a $50.00 deposit fee. If everything is clean and rules followed you will get your $50.00 deposit back. » Download Memorial Park Rental Application
Jaycee Building/Franklin Memorial Park available 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
RENTAL FEE (per day): $75.00 * KEY DEPOSIT: $50.00 *(2 separate checks or cash accepted)
1. NO Piñatas on the inside. Outside only.
2. NO alcohol on premises. This is strictly prohibited. ALL violators will be prosecuted.
3. THE BUILDING MUST BE CLEANED AND VACATED BY 10:00 P.M. After 10:00 P.M., the Franklin Police Department will patrol the premises to make sure it has been vacated and everything is in order. If you're not out by 10:00 P.M., you will lose your deposit of $50.00.
4. The park inside and outside is prohibited from being used for profit. (Example: yard sale)
5. All areas used during your event, both inside and outside, must be cleaned before leaving the park. (vacated by 10:00 P.M.) • Nothing is allowed to be taped or placed on the walls or the ceiling. Anyone who does this will forfeit their deposit and future rental of the building • All trash must be taken with you. New bags will be provided by town for next renter. • Lock all windows and doors.
6. Do not sit on the tables. You will be responsible for any damage to tables or anything else that is broken while you are renting the building.
7. Your deposit will not be returned if there are damaged or missing items and/or trash left behind.
8. Key return must be made as follows: • If you're renting the facility Monday thru Thursday, the key must be returned no earlier than noon the following day and no later than 48 hours after the rental date. This could result in you losing your deposit. • If you are renting the facility Friday thru Sunday, the key must be returned no earlier than noon on the following Monday and no later than 48 hours after the rental date. This could result in you losing your deposit.
9. The rental fee and the key deposit must be paid in full when you come to pick up your key. • The key can be picked up before 4:30 P.M. and no sooner than 2 days prior to your event.
10. The Town of Franklin reserves the right to refuse rental to any individual(s).
11. Amplification equipment is prohibited outside the building.
12. The outside shelter is part of the rental.
13. NO inflatables (examples: bounce houses, slides, etc.)
14. You can NOT decorate until the day of your scheduled event.
YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH THE ABOVE RULES IS ESSENTIAL FOR THE RETURN OF YOUR $50.00 DEPOSIT. Failure to comply with any of the above referenced rules will result in loss of your deposit.