Franklin, NC Human Resources DepartmentTravis Tallent, Human Resources Director
(828) 524-2516 ext. 312 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Town of Franklin Employee Benefits
Full-Time Employees at the Town of Franklin enjoy a strong benefit plan. Those benefits are as follows ...
- Fully covered employee health, dental, and life insurance.
- Partially covered spouse, dependent, or family health and/or dental coverage.
- Supplemental insurance offerings from Aflac and Colonial Insurance including Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, additional Life, Cancer, etc..
- 401K with an automatic 5% employer contribution.
- Enrollment into the Local Governmental Employees’ Retirement System
- Paid holiday, vacation, and sick leave.
- Uniforms provided for some positions.
Planning Board Vacancies
The Town of Franklin is currently seeking to fill two vacancies on the Town Planning Board/Board of Adjustment. The Town is looking for a town resident and alternate ETJ resident to serve as a representative on the board that serves on both the Planning Board and the Board of Adjustment. The Board of Adjustment meets the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 4:00 p.m. and the Planning Board meets the 3rd Tuesday of every month at 4:00 p.m. The meetings are held in the Town Hall Board Room. A time commitment of approximately 2 hours a month is necessary. If interested please submit a resume to Town Hall. For more information or to express an interest in serving on the Board, please contact Town Planner, Justin Setser at (828) 524-2516.
Tourism Development Authority Board Vacancies
Notice is hereby given that the Town of Franklin is now accepting applications for two (2) vacancies on the Tourism Development Authority Board. The two (2) vacancies are for a business directly involved with the collection of rental property occupancy tax. Applications can be picked up at the Town Hall office located at 95 East Main Street, Franklin NC 28734. » Download Application (PDF)